The thought of creating a dissertation or thesis can be alarming to most postgraduate scholars. As it were, this could certainly be one of the lengthiest writing assignments ever in your college life.You will find yourself being very anxious at the mere thought of how you are going to handle it.
In this section, we have highlighted various writing features to demonstrate how we can treat any of your postgraduate thesis writing issues and help you to create a top-quality postgraduate thesis.
First and foremost, it is good to note that there exists no single thesis writing formula. It is, therefore, vital for you to begin by looking at some of the examples we have at Universitytasks that are in line with your field of study to understand what it entails. You can also look at the various postgraduate thesis samples written by our experts to gauge your ability. Most importantly, you must have a clear plan for your thesis. Among the choices you will need to make is how you wish your dissertation or thesis organized. At Universitytasks, we boast of an endowment of various skills appertaining to academic writing, and we understand every detail regarding the same. Typically, a given thesis may assume the following layout:
1. Title page – A page containing a title, date, grade the assignment is acquiesced for, as
well as your official name.
2. Abstract – It is an overview of the assignment, merely one page long – talking briefly about the objectives (aims), family (background), approaches, and results. It is the last section of the project you are working on in your research.
3. Contents – TOC (table of contents) showing the chapters, diagrams, and figures.
4. Chapter One: Background (family) and contextual – Here, you will need to discuss the general background of your study, its significance, and interests regarding the project.
5. Chapter Two: Literature review – This is an overview of your literature chapter review findings.
6. Chapter Three: Research Methodology – Here, you must provide a clear description and validation regarding the approach you have applied.
7. Chapter Four to Six: Data analysis and presentation – These parts of your thesis
should be able to present, interprets, and analyze your findings.
8. Chapter Seven: Argument and inferences – It is considered the main chapter as it offers a full presentation of the general findings, the solution to the study question, and the evaluation of the study.
9. Bibliography – This part contains the reference list and a broader understanding of your project.
10. Appendices – In this section, you can include any other information you think is relevant to your research. These may consist of detailed information or examples of the findings like interview notes or computer printouts or a questionnaire sample. The actual postgraduate thesis length is entirely dependent on your choice. You may require one or various data presentations as well as analysis chapters, especially if you are doing a medical thesis, for instance, when working on postgraduate surgery thesis topics. More so, the length of your sections does not necessarily have to be equal. Besides, it is quite challenging to provide guidelines on the range of each chapter, as it varies from one dissertation or thesis to another
Well, as a company that understands the need for creating the best postgraduate research thesis, we value your objectives. In any case, once you have set your research objectives, there is no point of waiting further. It is the right time to get started. As such, there are various reasons why you should start immediately. Generally, thesis writing requires a lot of time, and by starting immediately, you are likely to complete it early enough. Yet, there are other essential aspects of thesis writing that you must consider as well.
Foremost, writing in itself is a talent that grows and advances with practice. You will discover that your initial chapters have taken more time and require extensive revision and re-working as well. We are here to ease things up for you so that you don’t contemplate quitting along the way. We understand that postgraduate thesis writing could take you some time to get things right, but, with our experts working closely with you, there is nothing to be wary about. You will improve
and hence, be able to produce quality work in the end.
Secondly, one of the best practices in thesis creation is "performing and writing." You must have the ability to create the draft concerning your Context/Background virtually once you embark on your assignment. The selection of the Literature Review section should come right after you have done an in-depth reading of what you have already written. You may choose to draft your Methodology chapter immediately after deciding on what you want to do next. The main advantage here is that everything you have done will still be fresh in your brain. While there are times you may be required to re-do or make additions to whatever you have created on your own, Universitytasks provides the best postgraduate thesis format to help you get over the issue
Thirdly, the best psychological thing to ensure is to obtain a timely initial draft of the various chapters of your Ph.D. thesis. It will make you feel that, indeed, you are on the right track, and there is something to display for your struggles.
Fourthly, and this is very important, you should understand the strong relationship that exists between writing and thinking. By simply writing, you will be compelled to organize your facts more rationally and illuminate the reasons for your thoughts. You should provide evidence to support your points. It implies, as you keep on writing, your facts and ideas will enhance and grow. Also, it will bring out new questions within your mind; hence, allowing you to revisit the data or literature part for reviewing and working through your work
In essence, there is no fixed number of drafts in thesis writing. You must plan to create your first and second drafts of every chapter alongside your first rough-copy of the entire dissertation or thesis, as well as the last draft of your complete essay. It is essential in the sense that it allows you to create quality chapters and later make the selection even much better for your final results.
Well, the only and best way to advance the quality of any given thesis writing is through practice. Considering our many years of experience, you can always trust us at Universitytasks to help you deliver the best postgraduate thesis results. The moment you choose to work with us, you will start seeing your skills grow as you go through your work. Our academic writing experts will advise you on the best writing style as well as the ability. We also encourage our students to enhance their thesis writing skills using other methods as listed below:
1. Extensive reading – Reading about postgraduate thesis writing in books or journals will make you clearly understand the difference between wrong and enjoyable writing style.
2. You should learn to share your work with other students and friends as well. It is also good to share each feedback regarding style, English language, grammar, and thesis writing together.
3. Mostly, universities provide support or academic writing courses for international scholars. Thus, it is good to find out whether this is the case with your university and register for a class. While your teacher might suggest that you get enrolled in training if they think that you have writing issues, but if they don’t then you can still try finding and enrolling in a similar course on your own
Postgraduate thesis writing is not an easy task and therefore requires you to prepare beforehand. You need to ensure that you have all the time and making use of every bit of the resources at hand to ensure excellent results. Let every thinking you do and idea you come up with count as this is the only chance you have to showcase your academic writing skills.